We know we need it done, but do we ever really think about why it needs to be done and the benefits a quality office cleaning service can deliver, you'd be amazed! While Each benefit may not be so overly significant, but when combined together with other benefits, the advantages mount up and you realize its importance
1. Physical Health – This has to be the top of the list, what can be more important, really. A workplace contains many bacteria breeding grounds starting from the bathroom, kitchen, desks, floors, well, pretty much everywhere! With a regular office cleaning service, professionals will be able to work on these areas, minimising the spread of the nasty things, creating a more healthy work environment. Really, Its enough of a reason to hire a professional office cleaning provider alone!
2. Reduces Stress – How, might you ask? Well.. How well do you function when your workplace is a mess or down-right filthy? Could a clean work area help clear your mind? Well, many would think so.. and why wouldn't it. Every little bit counts, and with a clean office, kitchen, bathroom and desk, this can certainly help to keep your attitude at it's best.
3. Workforce Morale – Showing your employees and business how much you care about them by keeping their environment clean can have a quite significant effect on them. Putting them in an environment they are proud to be working in, could work wonders for your business.
4. Increased Efficiency – Considering you look after the first 3 steps, in turn you get increased efficiency. No need for them to feel neglected or uncared for, they are in a position where there a fewer distractions, allowing them to focus more on their work tasks knowing they work in a healthy office, stress levels are lower and their morale is boosted.
5. Low Absentees – When your office is cleaned at a high standard, and bacteria is removed regularly and overall minimised, fewer employees will be absent! When there are minimal flu's and virus's around, there will be fewer excuses for absentees!
6. Creates a Great First Impression – Whether it's a new or an existing customer, one that walks into sparkling clean office that is visually appealing and smelling right has got to make an unforgettable impression, one that could surely stand out! One which will help redefine the word professional!
7. Increases Office Security – A clean and tidy workplace can also mean, less things go missing. Yes, there are always those few who take things from other work desks, they might only be small items but at the end of the year, it adds up!
8. High Quality Cleaning – Yes office cleaning sounds like it's something you could manage in-house, but how well will it be done? A professional office cleaning service will not just clean surfaces, but clean beneath them, deep cleaning critical areas that most would miss. All gets done using best possible practices.
9. Use of Right Tools & Equipment – Using commercial grade e
equipment has superior cleaning abilities, compared to retail/domestic grade equipment. Further enhancing the quality in the cleanliness of your office.
10. Custom-Made Cleaning Plan – Having a tailor made cleaning plan will ensure all areas of the office are covered in due time, as necessary according to your office's requirements.
It Pays For Itself! When we start to connect the dots between proper cleaning, employee attendance and performance, customer satisfaction and spending, then the value of commercial cleaning will be better understood and it will be harder to cut cleaning budgets — or always choose the lowest bidder. As it will pay for itself, if done at high standards!